Running a compliant payroll department has become an increasingly difficult and time-consuming task for companies of all sizes due to mushrooming legislative requirements. Not only, do payroll personnel need to have payroll system knowledge but they also have to keep abreast with a plethora of legislative changes pertaining to taxes, social contributions, pension funds, provident funds & bargaining councils.
Outsourcing payroll to a group of professionals able to deal with the legislative complexity, allows organisations to focus on its strategic drivers at a lower overall risk and cost.
Asset One’s payroll solutions guarantee to offer you flexible, streamlined and competitive payroll outsourcing services both nationally and internationally. Our goal is to help organisations achieve tangible benefits in the areas of cost saving, reduced mundane administration, data accuracy and legislative compliance.
We offer a full range of Payroll Services that includes:
- Local and international payroll processing:
- Creation & distribution of payslips for employees
- Employer reports fit for purpose
- Salary disbursements
- Submission & payments of returns to SARS and other regulatory authorities
- Submission & payments of contributions to medical aids, pension & provident funds
- Leave administration
- Payroll advisory & audit services
- Year-end & mid-year submissions (IRP5 & EMP501)
- Payroll system implementation
Bargaining Councils Compliance
Our South African payroll practice has a multitude of weekly, fortnightly & monthly payroll set ups that are compliant with all the major bargaining councils in South Africa. We possess the capability to implement payroll across the following Bargaining Councils:
- Metal and Engineering Industries Bargaining Council (MEIBC)
- Bargaining Council for the Civil Engineering Industry (BCCEI)